The call for new submissions will open in April 5, 2022.
The deadline for submissions is May 12, 2022, until midnight, Buenos Aires time zone. All accepted abstracts, both posters and oral presentations, will be published in the book of abstracts.
- If you do not receive an automatic reply, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic contact information will be requested to the main author
- You must indicate if you are submitting a poster or an oral presentation
- You should attach an extended abstract with the following requirements:
- Between 500 and 800 words
- One black and white image at most (optional)
- You must include a summary of the context, aims, data, and results.
- Allowed files are .doc, .docx o .rtf.
- Three bibliographic references must be loaded independently
Conference registration fee:
Attendees who have already payed the full fee in advance need not make any further payment. Those who have payed half of this fee (€ 100) will be required to pay the remaining € 100, or its equivalent in USD, at the reception desk.
Those who have not payed the registration fee must do so the first day of the conference at the reception desk, in cash (EUR or USD equivalent). Early registration dates are already closed, both for in-person and electronic payment.
- The fee for attendees is €250 (both for speakers and regular attendees), and will grant access to the conferences, book of abstracts, proceedings, coffee intervals, welcome cocktail reception, closing dinner and a short excursion that will take place mid-conference.